Wednesday 17 November 2010

Life coaching

Part of the new 'me' is training to be a life coach....my last residential weekend starts tomorrow, with a live coaching assessment on Monday;You Time Coaching will then be launched! Coaching is like opening up a box full of promises and goodies....you get to see what's been hidden inside, maybe for years, and uncover all those wonderful things you had forgotten were there, along with infinite possibilites for the future...
It's a Post Grad course with Chester Uni and Barefoot Coaching.A year of academic writing looms..... Exciting times......need to do some reading later, but i have to make some more lovely boxes to list on my website before then.I have a craft fair booked for next weekend too-let's hope people bring their purses out shopping with them! 
'Paisley Park' is the name of the box above; i particularly love the shape of the lid and it's cute domed feet :)

Have a great day, and remember....'The definition of madness is doing the same thing, and expecting different results'( Mae West)
What will you do differently today?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your blog. Please feel free to visit mine, but please remember I'm anonymous as there is stuff I wouldn't want work to know about.

    Let me know you've been.

    See you friday

    x

    ReplyDelete